What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with slices and tables

Ime

Please can someone help me with this...I did my layout with PS, make slices with ImageReady or Fireworks. Putting it all together in Dreamweaver is the problem. Making the second page, and so on is the problem. Becouse if I just import Fireworks Html there is no room for text or somethling elese if you unerstand me.
Please, sorry for my poor English and try help me wilth this. :)

It just sounds like you need to delete the image you made in Fireworks that is sitting in the place where your text should go.

So when looking at your layout in DW, click on the image that's in place of where your text will go and remove that image.

That help?

I am sorry, it does'nt help. Becouse when I delete, whole layout is breaking down. :{
It looks like I need step by step tutorial before and after slicing.
Thank you anyway.

Why don't you add the text in Fireworks?
The point with Fireworks is, that if you decide to make your whole page one kind of sliced graphics object, then you WILL have the problems that you described.

Back