What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all, i thought id introduce myself

_11th_FOOL

well lets where to start this is a short summary of me and my life. i am a 24 years old male swedish jock turned comp geek. all my life ive been into sports and mostly contact sports as hockey am football and rugby and one sunny august day back in 2001 i blew my knee and broke some bones in my right foot, mostly everything i had done up til then had revolved around sports and fitness, i played 3 sports worked 12hours a day as a personal trainer at a gym in stockholm so i didnt had that much time left for my other big interest in life namly computers.

so after my injury i was left on sickleave and on my back for about 8 -9 months before i could be able to walk again wich pretty much sucked, this was in a way a good thing that happend to me cos now i had the time to start to learn more about computers wich i haddent use very much sinse my days in school first off i started out with just playing online games alot instead of watching tv wich gets kinda boring after a while, being one of a competetive nature i soon started to play in tornies wich a lost a few won a few, but the good thing about the gaming was that i got in contact with some really good guys from all over the world with a lot of skills in computers and graphics so they more and more upped my interesst for webbdesingning and i had/have a wonderful fiance now wife we got married on the 12 of september 2002 that does some part time modeling.

these 2 combined got me into image editing so i went out bought my first camera and started taking pics and then fool around with them in PS wich i thought i allready knew cos i had taken a 60hours class back in school this was like 7 or so years ago, well first off BOY was i wrong... turned out more or less the only thing we learnt back then using ps 4.0 was how to scan a pic and "these are the tools, they do diffrent stuff".

all this started about a month after we got married so i fooled around some for about a month then i had to take a break due to us moving 2 times doctors appointments surgerys ect well u know how life is sometimes, so anyways in the end of february i decided to take up PS again but now i didnt throw my self head over heals into it again, instead invested in the PS total training series for PS 7.0 and i didnt touch the prog until i had watched every single episode so now i spend about 5- 10 hours on PS everyday and im also trying to learn html, asp and php becouse i cant go back to my old job as a personal trainer due to my injurys so i got alot of free time and and a eager to learn mind, so hopefully when im done with all the surgerys and rehab training i will be able to land a job with something that has to do with computer graphics, or computer game developing.

so thats my short umm turned kinda long introduction about myself to u guys, so cya aroundthe boards everybody!!

ps. im a swede so im allowed to not know how to spell correctly ds.

Joh Welcome aboard 11th_fool!

Although I'm quite new around these corridors myself
I can tell you that you have entered the best place to get your help and info on how to have the most fun and best results with PS!!!

Well Catch Ya Laterz!!

AraVitz

Hey, welcome to the gang.

That is the longest introductory speech anyone has written.

Anway, great to have you along.

SAnby

Welcome aboard the board :) Lots and lots of talented, interesting, helpful people around here. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!! Look forward to hearing from you.

v?lkommen

Im kinda new my self but still theres nothing wrong to say welcome =)

And more bad spelling sweds are needed so that i dont stand out that mutch. =)

+ Att det ?r ju alltid trevligt att se fler svenska som gillar att h?lla p? med grafik.

Rock on

Abbe the bad spelling swed :perfect:

Welcome to PSG!!!!
(me wonders who are the ten other fools, some of us fit in that description)

heya _11th_FOOL :perfect: :perfect:
Wow it sure is great that you took the time to introduce yourself to all of us!! Man, it just sometime irritates me when new users simply come to the board for questions and never say "hi" or "thanks" [:I [:I But man-o-man, your introduction was very refreshing to my eyes :D :D It's true that there are many users here full of plenty of knowledge, and plenty of kindness to boot!! I'm confident in the fact that you'll fit in very easily here at PSG ;) ;) And i hope that you'll be around for many "challenges" to come 8) 8)

[sly] In all my time here, that is the loooongest introduction in PSGurus history :rofl: . And I think the shortest greeting was from stu - Yo, bud :rofl: .

Welcome aboard, _11th_fool.

Enjoy your time here. As the others said - learning, sharing and horsing around is what the spirit of this board is about. You'll find a lot here to help you on your way.

vee

welcome aboard 11th Fool...... thanks for the interesting intro I think it is great how you turned a tragedy into something positive for your life well done and I look forward to watching you grow with PS :perfect:
sfm

Welcome aboard _11th_FOOL! :) And thank you for the wonderful introduction. ;)

It's not often that someone takes the time, that you took, to tell us about yourself! Hey, it's so appreciated :perfect: because it really gives all of us a great sense of where you've come from and where you're heading to!

Enjoy your time and experience here! :D

Back