What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyas!

Hi guys :)

I'm a full time graphic designer and artist with my own company.
I got this URL from a friend and thought I'd join ya.
Been working in PS since they released the second version of it
and still love it. Thought that I might learn some new stuff over here and maybe have some tips & tricks to share myself.
Except from that I do 3d and the old fashion way of art....painting and drawings when I get away from the screen.

But mostly I work with the web.

Nice to be here :D

Tron

Guru
Hi there creativeblackouts welcome to PSG hang around and join in on all of our foolishness and fun - glad to have you aboard :perfect:

G

Welcome to the board creativeblackouts and thank you for the introduction :perfect:

AppleCider

Power User
Welcome to the zoo...er...forum, creativeblackouts! I can't wait to see some of your work. Poke around the Showboard and Campfire forums and participate.

Also, don't be shy about offering advice to those who haven't had your experience. That's what this place is all about...teaching and learning (and of course, having fun!)

hehe...so what animals do we have in this zoo....um....forum? :D

Thanks for the hello's :)

Oh and just for the sake of it, I'm Christa...shorter to type than
Creativeblackouts ;)

C.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the boards Christa.

Oh, we got all sorts. I can guarantee you a ball once you get to meet the mainstays. This zoo... I mean forum :D , is a healthy, creative and helpful community. Enjoy your time.

I praise you for your daring - one must be brave to post pixes of oneself around here:rofl:. Look for the Cannon Thread.......

vee

Oh I've seen that thread already.....and maybe I've got a challenge
for ya ;)

We'll see :D

C.

Leejune

Welcome to the forum Christa, sounds as though you have alot to offer! A fun bunch here, and always willing to help - thank goodness. :)

Thank you Juno...and I hope there will be something I can do around here. Although there seems to be a lot of people around here with a lot of knowledge already.
If nothing else, there might be something you can do for me in the
end :) You will never stop learning ya know :)

C.

wbiss

Guru
Hi Christa and welcome aboard! (although I think that I did do that in another thread?) In any event, this past weekend was a busy one for me and I didn't have a chance to check out the new threads... hence, my tardiness... and so I apologize for not having greeted you here first! [innocent]

I've had the pleasure of checking out your website and your work is very impressive. :perfect: I have no doubt, that you have lots to share with us and I really look forward to seeing more of your stuff here in the forum! [excited]

Enjoy yourself here and have fun!!!

Thank you :)
And yep, we said hi somewhere else around here....but that's ok....we can do it again :D

And my website is always under construction....or at least updated
on a regular basis. I don't get enough time to do what I really want
to do since there's always work to be done....but whenever I can I sneak away and make a lil render or something else. That's the advantage of being your own boss ;)

I will post some more stuff here as soon as I have something new.

C.

kiwi

Guru
creativeblackouts said:
hehe...so what animals do we have in this zoo....um....forum? :D

Thanks for the hello's :)

Oh and just for the sake of it, I'm Christa...shorter to type than
Creativeblackouts ;)

C.

Anyone says Stu {animals/zoo}and look out ok [stuned] [confused] :D

Ditto on the welcome :thumbsup:

Stu.