What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyo Photoshop Gurus!

MingTii

I'm Teru, Ruii, or any variation of the two. I'm in my early twenties and have been photo editing since middle school. I'm still learning to master photoshop but I know my way around! :giggle:

A little more about me, I suppose, is that other than photoshop I really love drawing and painting digitally. I also enjoy video games and I loooove watching TV shows & movies! Right now I'm pretty much neck deep in Monster Hunter world.

My favorite types of music are usually things along the line of indie. I'll listen to anything tho! Some artists I love are: Sophomore (UK), Future Islands, SALES, and Mom Jeans.

Hello Teru and welcome to PSG. Glad to have you in the forum and looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Hello Teru and welcome to PSG. Glad to have you in the forum and looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Thanks! And I'm glad to hear it. Sorry my first few moments have been only fumbles. I'm actually pretty new to this whole forum deal. The only experience I have is from an avatar dress up site :shh:

The only experience I have is from an avatar dress up sit
No worries. We all have had different starting points. If you have any questions please feel free to jump in anytime.

Back