What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, Everybody!

Moviefan2k4

Greetings!

My name is Josh, and I found this place from a standard Google search. I've been using Photoshop in some capacity or another since 2002, when I first learned the basics in college. My grades back then were terrible, but I've learned much more through trial and error. I don't make any money off my skills at the moment, so its just a hobby, but I still get a kick out of it.

Aside from image design, my main interests are music and movies. I also love to read, but lately its been very difficult to slow my mind down so I can focus on a book. Some of my favorite films include Back to the Future, The Crow, Harry Potter, Highlander, The Lord of the Rings, and The Mask, among many others. I don't watch much TV anymore, but in my younger days I watched stuff like The A-Team, Cheers, Knight Rider, Quantum Leap, Saved by the Bell, and Smallville. Growing up mainly in the early '90s, I was exposed to a lot of pop music from that era, including Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and NSync. But of them all, BSB's the only one that has retained my interest. I also enjoy some country and gospel artists, like Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Randy Travis, and the Christian rock band Skillet.

Anyway, I think that's enough of an intro from me, at least for now. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. I look forward to meeting some fellow hobbyists around here, and hopefully making some new friends in the process. God Bless, and I'll see you around!

Back