What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide Bridge Menu Greyed out..

nurgle

Only a small thing, but about every second time I start Photoshop/Bridge, the "Hide Bridge" menu item is greyed out...

anyone one know why.? strange behaviour.. as I often flip it behind to look at screenshots on my desktop..

not a great problem, as on the M1 iMac re opening Photoshop is blindingly fast.

regards

Sandy

Photoshop no hide.png

Hi @nurgle
Checking my own Apple system I have found that if the "Hide Others" command is givcen then the Hide Adobe Bridge or the Hide Photoshop command is greyed out. I suspect that it is based on if there are any other windows left to be seen underneath. If there are none, then the command is greyed out.
Not sure that logic works for the diesktop that displays all the files in the "Desktop" folder yet seems to follow that pattern.
Hope that helps
John Wheeler

Hi have tried to check if this is the case by having loads of windows and programs open at the time time, and it was still. greyed out... wondering if it may be a memory thing as my M1 24" has 6 gig ram... will try and find an app that lets me watch ho way loaded programs fill that out. regards, Sandy

Back