What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific High Resolution

clive

Hi all, i am wondering if it is possible & if anybody could change the attached image into a high resolution copy ? I would be most grateful for your help in advance. This is needed so the picture can be used within a memorial to be built in memory of the squadron & it's crews. Cheers Clive.
Dads new lanc.jpg

Here's one try ... saved as a 300 dpi .jpg file at 24 inches wide. Concentrated on sharpening the edges ... would be a lot of work to do all the interior details.ac-sharpn.jpg

Here's one try ... saved as a 300 dpi .jpg file at 24 inches wide. Concentrated on sharpening the edges ... would be a lot of work to do all the interior details.View attachment 108485
Thank you so much, this looks really good ,i will forward to the memorial guys . I do appreciate your work ,time & speediness. Cheers Clive.

Back