What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do make this ?

Stefan

MsOz said:
I apologize, I miscommunicated my point.
MsOz
I dont' think you apologized at all. I think you got called on the carpet for your unfriendly and rude behavior. Doesn't feel so good, doesn't it?

Oh, c'mon, there's got to be a quick and easy tutorial for a newbie to make this in Photoshop by just clicking a few filters. That's the whole purpose of Photoshop, isn't it???

I'm quoting you from another one of your posts as was mentioned. Again you are unfriendly and rude. Arrogant really. Even the row of smileys in your post look creepy in light of what has happened.

You mentioned several times that speaking the language and not knowing something is not an excuse. I hope you realize your assumption and how unfair that is toward the other person and ultimately always toward yourself. I don't know where you live, country etc., here in California, interacting with non-native speakers is the normal way of life. I also worked as a volunteer teaching non-native speakers learn computer skills while learning English. Though not being fluent in English is never an excuse, it can explain why someone didn't know this that or the other. And for you to throw that back at someone, like you did... I hope it's only your ignorance.

Having said all this, I also see your point. I mostly agree with your opinions, copyright etc. Of course! It's all over the place, this high degree of entitlement. Symptomatic of a severe disturbance.

I have noticed a bunch of people showing up at the psg forums for a quicky on this or that. Quite often it's like someone placing his/her order to go. And you better make it fast. I admit, I followed some threads out of curiosity to see if people would come back, post their pictures, say thanks or whatever. But I mean "grabbing the candy and run", this can be handled in ways more effective and with respect.

Anyway, I'm not even going to look at the freakin' picture that's supposed to be so hot.

P

(PSD) Sergiy

Re: (PSD) sergiy

People enough of it! What are you doing? I don`t realy think that it is the way we all have to communicate...?

Erik

Guru
Well, when I read between the lines, I sense a lot of frustration and blocked energy. Overreacting.

This is human. We all have our inner tensions, emotional volcano's and our lightnings that search their way through the inner skies.

Please, (and I mean it!) we did what we could to get rid of the leech that presented himself under various names like "Josh" and "Chester". So let's try to apply another blend-mode, one that reminds us that we all see things from our own point of view which is, hopefully, not the point of view of someone else. But every point of view is based on convictions, thought-patterns and mind-games we acquired in our lives. None is "the absolute thruth", if such a thing exists.

It was certainly not my intention to call someone to order, and I find that if MsOz has the guts to publicly apologize, we should not doubt whether it is true or not. This is a Photoshop forum, no court of injustice.

So let's try to do what Sergiy says, and not get caught in the undercurrents of harsh words that will only make the distances even bigger than they already are. We have more in common than we often realize, including suppressed anger and frustration.

Let's give the future a chance, and let's practice a little tolerance. But please: feel free to stay yourselves, even if that means being a bit outspoken or harsh. Just try not to start another crusade or witch-hunt. You can't imagine how hard it is for someone who has to moderate to separate people who on a deeper level have the same goal.

Thanks!