What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you import a Pagemaker file into Photoshop 7?

Rhino1616

Good day,
About a year ago I created a Magazine subscription card with Pagemaker 6.5. I would like to import the file into Photoshop 7 to fool around with it, but i dont know how to export the file. I cant seem to find TIFF, EPS, JPG or any other file formats under the "save" or "save as" tabs. I looked under File/Export export, but it only had HTML & PDF available. Is there a special way to import it to PS 7? Could someone explain to me how to export my file to Photoshop 7.

Thank you.

Rhino1616, if you can save your file from Pagemaker in a PDF format, you can open it in Photoshop! ;)

I've been trying to find a solution for this coz I used to do it before in Pagemaker 4, I think. I just can't remember how I did it. Was it save or export as an AI [confused] ? I'm not sure right now.

Wendy, save to pdf? I tried that yesterday and I couldn't open. Unless I was wrong somewhere, Let me try that again.

vee

Wendy is correct...save it as a PDF file and PS can open it :)

Back