What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change the ground in my car images?

sydneyshaw

I sell cars and take my images in a public place, I want to edit the images to change the ground to something smoother, I have attached two images one of my car (white citroen) and then an image of a generic background we sometimes use and I want to put the ground in the generic image into my car images, or at least find a way to edit my images so the ground looks similar

20190213_154938.jpg

Heysham Auto background.jpg

Same process for changing the ground?
Yes, it's the same, but I suggest in your case you reduce the luminosity of the new background. And when you're finished, you can put the initial background in front of the Photoshopped photo and reduce it's opacity. That way you won't have to cast the car's shadow and it will look more natural.

is there no way of simply adding an effect to the ground to "clean it up" and make it more uniform?

Back