What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Processing How to do retouching in collage

SrB4u

Hello All

Can you please help in retouching my photos in a collage.

I have created a collage with 3 photos(All 3 are on different layers). I want to enhance the colors of all 3 photos individually. Currently, if I enhance the colors then the changes are applicable to all 3 photos. I want to enhance the colors individually to the photos.

Thanks and Regards
Saurabh Raj

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry that I missed this thread!!!!

There are several ways to do this. If you want to change the settings on any of the images individually, you will need to clip (via clipping mask) a separate adjustment layer to the individual image layers. You can do this in the normal workflow stack, in groups, or in smart objects.

I like smart objects. Right click the image layer and choose "convert to smart object". Then double click the SO thumbnail to open the PSB. You can now add adjustment layers or use ACR to make color adjustments. Then close and save the PSB file. Your image will be updated.