What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to find (locate) the new downloads??

ok..hi all, im new bee here, just now i have downloaded a "brush" tool called "odysee brush"...., but pls tell me ..how can i locate the tool in my photoshop??? where is it hiding ?? lol..... pls..help me its urgent..!! ( i use photoshop-7.0).

You may have already figured this out by now, and even tho you said to go to hell, I thought I would be nice enough to help with this one thing anyhow.

-Download the brush set
-If it's a zip file, you'll have to extract it> Just remember where you extract it to, unless in the same folder
-Go to your start menu
>My Computer
>Local Disk (C:)
>Program Files
>Adobe
>Photoshop
>Presets
>Brushes

Leave that open, and in another window, open the file the brushes are in, click and drag. Oh yeah, then you need to restart Photoshop. Hmmmm... it seems like there was at least one other way to do this that was MUCH simpler, not to mention quicker...but...I...just can't... seem to.....................
.................................remember...?...?...?????hmmmm?????

The other option is this:

Untitled-1.png

Back