What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I C U

Hatch

Canon 2OD
Canon 100mm+50mm reversed+46mm extension tubes.
Canon 580ex set to +1
Camera Raw
ISO 1600
f/32
Hand-held
1/125th a sec

This was a fun shot... had to reduce the noise and adjust the tones. Thought I would try shooting the reverse setup with extension tubes. Pretty pleased with the results. I need to move the flash closer to the insects. The DOF is very shallow and I need more light.Caught this fly near my porchlight this evening. Still working on a few others of the same fly. Shot a few @ ISO 3200... was grasping for straws so the speak. Will post a few tomorrow if they turn out. Hope you like the shot.

f2.jpg

Hatch

Wow Hatch -- Applause big time!

Reminds me of how efficiently the construction is in the bug world. I'll think of this one next time I swat one. :)

Fascinating shot.
Wow, look at all those little tiny hairs. Makes you wonder how large a human hair would look next to it. Probably like a tree trunk comparatively. Amazing really.
Great shot Hatch!

Back