What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i made this for fun

JazzyScotsman

Banned
Very interesting visual graphics. :) Creative, colorful and textural. I'm interested in what inspired each image and what your wanting to convey to the viewer. There is so much going on that I almost find myself getting lost. I can't decide where it is a little too busy, or right on point, but I like that it makes me stop and think.

polarwoc

Guru
Seamless blending of different images, almost making it a screenshot of a person's dream. If I were given the pic and asked to change something, maybe I would get the Blue brick paved way out, or maybe to a different location, change transparency, etc.

Frogmin

thanks you guys :)
and uh, i just drag some pictures that i like together and if it looks cool then i guess thats that

zoolman

I really like the second one, depending on the atmosphere you want to give, i'd say that the blue might need to be softened ?