What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a poster for my bedroom

KRF

Power User
hello I would like to have a poster for in my bedroom. I have a frame where an A3 paper fit in. My dad can print this in black and whit on his work. The thing I want is to have a lot of pictures I've found on the internet combined on one page. It are all pictures from crime/gangster movies. If anyone is interested in this task please let me know !!

Looking at your first post, you could have said more, all you said there was that you want an A3 poster, of images you have found, and want them in a "photo collage"

Then you get in to your 3rd post asking for thing's to be taken out of an image:
Here is a link with all the pictures I want on my poster. remember it have to be black and white in the end. On emore thing Some pictures have also text, this text may net be included. Some pictures are named the same with only a number different => you may shoose 1 of thes pictures that fist the best or even more then 1 if they are different.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I that somebody will help me ;)

Please try and understand that this is going to take time, and If someone want's to do it for free then they will but as you have posted in the "Photoshop Freelance Work" forum please also try and understand that people understand this word (freelance) as what it is and thus would like money for doing any work asked of them, I have done free work on this site and I am happy to more free work, but if I find something in this forum (freelance) I will ask for money.

Also thing is a link to explain that freelance means
Freelancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iDad

Guru
If It was said before hand(the size or shape, this would look a lot better,I did not save single images)

freebie.jpg

kellster692002

hi thats alright for a freebie but your gonna have to be carefull of pixelation when its blown up to A3 size its already looking quite pixelated and streatched. (just a heads up)

chris

KRF

Power User
hi thats alright for a freebie but your gonna have to be carefull of pixelation when its blown up to A3 size its already looking quite pixelated and streatched. (just a heads up)

chris

Its free work, I'm sure it will do, I would have done it for free and done it the best I could have, and know iDad can do way better than what he has done, but the thing that made me not want to was the cheeck, of it and also saying all we think about is money.

iDad

Guru
It is to porportion, it should be fine blowing up to size requested, doesnt look pixalated here but it does look stretched, sorry changing after unsaved is pita.

kellster692002

hi I'm sure Idad can do alot better! and I know where your coming from I found it very cheeky to. it just needs to be said that if you want quality work then money is the key to quality when it comes down to it.

iDad

Guru
Its free work, I'm sure it will do, I would have done it for free and done it the best I could have, and know iDad can do way better than what he has done, but the thing that made me not want to was the cheeck, of it and also saying all we think about is money.

LOL thanks for the vote of confidence KRF, Alway nice to see good words on here.

iDad

Guru
LOL couldn't resist it huh kellster692002 LOL Nice job

iDad

Guru
remove the watermark as to not have it go to waste LOL put signature small in a corner for the kid.... have a heart

iDad

Guru
sounds reasonable to me. hey, kid.it's a nice job he did, it is worth a few pushes on your keyboard ......LOL

krishnapl76

hello I would like to have a poster for in my bedroom. I have a frame where an A3 paper fit in. My dad can print this in black and whit on his work. The thing I want is to have a lot of pictures I've found on the internet combined on one page. It are all pictures from crime/gangster movies. If anyone is interested in this task please let me know !!
Hi i can work on this project, price is negotiable...

Contact me on krishnapl76@gmail.com