What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need you to teach me how to make this poster.

MuriloZR

Hey guys,
I know pretty much nothing about editing and stuff.
These posters were made in photoshop. I saw these on DeviantArt by Master-COG, and I would like to learn how to make a bounty poster exactly like this but with different name and bounty price.
Can someone teach me how to do this for myself?
Like how do I change the name without messing up the background texture and the text texture.

roronoa_zoro_updated_poster_by_fudgemaster-d30jmbv.jpgmonkey_d__luffy_updated_poster_by_fudgemaster-d30c4sz.jpg

EDIT: I found out how to change name and bounty price but i don't know how to add layer, is possible to add the same layer into the one i made? :
if not, how do i add any layer?

monkey_d__luffy_updated_poster_by_fudgemaster-d30c4sz222222222222222222.jpg

well if this is for personal use then I would suggest just take these pics and use content aware fill tool. Apply it on the thing you want it to remove and then use similar font to write what you want to write! Although beware don't do this if you're planning on using this for anything commerical.

Back