What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back

Red Rooster

Hi guys, haven't been on for a while... :( so I decided to come back to answer a very burning question [honesty] WHO TOOK A BITE OUT OF THE "APPLE?" Well out of many tests and studys the answer is right here.

(the apple i didn't make... it is really patricks :p ,and the bettle I think is Moths \:] )

Glad to see you are back! :)

Unfortunately, the forum is having some issues that don't allow me to view your picture. I will comment on it once I can see it.

Yo R.R.!

Nice to have you back. Unfortunately the forums have a glitch in displaying images just now. TheKeeper is on it!

Cheers!

Welcome back. The sticky is still there, so I take that Mark has not yet resolved the issue...

Multi-apps

I find I need to use a half-dozen apps to create a simple idea. That's why Mark graciously allow me to host Application Convergence.

Here's a personal piece I did. The splines were drawn in Xara and imported to Maya for lofting. After rendering, I used Photoshop to create the lamp reflection in the window and the lamp glow on the wallpaper (the wallpaper is a bump and color texture I did in Xara. Then I used Xara's Mould tool to put the text on the book pages, as mapping them in Maya would have been impractical (the pages bend in 3D and mapping sorta requires surface continuity).

And it still doesn't look photorealistic! 8}

My Best,

Gare

Back