What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm what they call a true newbie

Call_me_gino

:) I'm new to all this and I just finished creating something for a friend of mine. She wanted something with ladybugs, so I kind through a text together, and then faded a picture into the background, I don't how this looks. I would really like some opinions, on it, and I'm ready to hear the bad stuff, cause it's helpful. :)

wow i think it looks really terrific! :perfect: i cant really say anything negative but if i have to id say that the text looks more stripey than dotted like a ladybug. but if i were you id be very proud of that! awesome stuff! :D :perfect:

no prob, remember my comment was if i HAD to give you a negative response because thats A+ material to me. i just havent really been objective to anybody so i had to start somewhere :perfect:

I think that looks quite cool

Welcome to the forum Call_me_Gino :D

Ps I removed the double post :)...after I posted to it Doh! [doh] :rofl:,dont worry we all do that at sometime.

Stu.

It probably dissapeared when I edited the original post :) ...so uploaded it again from the link you provided :D

Stu.

Thank you, both of you

Geoff I I'm gonna try and see if I can make it more spotty, cause I honestly just noticed that it was more stripey.

Thank you
Gino

okay sounds good but you dont have to be to worried about it ;)
oh and hey STU :perfect: :D

Gino - Welcome aboard - stick around and join in on the group maddness, there is a lot to be learned around here :perfect:

BTW nice image :perfect:

Welcome to the forum Call_me_gino! :) Your piece looks quite good! :perfect:

Gino, if you are new to Photoshop, that is truly a wonderful first effort! I do agree with the "spotty thing." If you can, lok at a real ladybug and see what the patterns are (you have the colors exactly right).

I very much look forward to seeing your progress, not only in that graphic, but in your knowledge of Photoshop. I hope you'll post stuff in the Campfire and the Show Board.

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus. We all learn, and teach :)

Back