What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image Blend Into Another image/background

Liam Harris

Hi , This image is of a friend whos passed , i need the image somehow blending into the background on an image size of a round 210mm x 210mm its for a sublimation love heart slate

Can you help500_F_137739357_0BAE6bczikbVlp7aO0wkwiOPXVUGy05p.jpgAndy 3.png

The background you want is a watermarked image so can't use. But I built a similar image background for you with the available free assets I had or could get.
I also wasn't sure what you meant by blend in - so did two different image styles.
Let me know what you think and what changes you might want...
- Jeff

Version 1
anarchy buddies V!.jpg

Version 2

anarchy buddies V2.jpg

This is the image background I created if anyone else wants to use it for the OP.
- Jeff
freedom anarchy background.jpg

Thanks Guys -- Im still stuck i need both faces to fit on this slate and the back ground cover the rest sorry im a pain

the slate is 200mm wide x 200 high

thanks in advance Slate.jpg

Only faces? Can you give us a sketch or something to provide direction?

Only faces? Can you give us a sketch or something to provide direction?
Hi mate thats heart shape i hope it helps i basically just need to somehow fit both faces on the shape and fill the rest with that background above its for a friend of mine whos friend passed away. thank you guys for all your help20210615_175422.jpg

Back