What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image enhancement

I have to confess this image had me a little bit confused, i know its not a montage because it would belong to a museum of photoshop XDDD, the rock white on the glasses (angle reflection i assume) and mostly the blueish grey in his hair... sure his the rock that is just that color in that zone but it had me looking for while XDDD

The glasses one i leave it as it is, but the rock I changed XD. I know it was not requested but also i added a little bit of hair the wet hair makes it look like you have a big gap in the middle.

IMG_20190608_152748f.jpg

I have to confess this image had me a little bit confused, i know its not a montage because it would belong to a museum of photoshop XDDD, the rock white on the glasses (angle reflection i assume) and mostly the blueish grey in his hair... sure his the rock that is just that color in that zone but it had me looking for while XDDD

The glasses one i leave it as it is, but the rock I changed XD. I know it was not requested but also i added a little bit of hair the wet hair makes it look like you have a big gap in the middle.

View attachment 99442
i just realise that my hair looked as if i was bald LOL but thx for noticing it haha xD thank god u notice it before i posted it on insta! you saved my live xd ty as well for editing it

Back