What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image Manipulation (Person w/ Ariana Grande)

brands_xd

Hi Photoshop Gurus!
I just wanted to request a person, here, photoshopped with Ariana Grande. I honestly appreciate everyone's efforts and I hope this site and community forum helps me out! Screenshot_20191121_183655.jpg

Thanks!! ♡

JeffK

Guru
Just poking around with this - and even added a bit of a smile considering... :)
Slightly shifted his right eye for a more straight on gaze.
- Jeff
arianna edited.jpg

brands_xd

Oh my, all of your pictures are the best! They look awesome. But, can I request for something simple? Like a fan selfie?I'd appreciate that. ♡

Maduke

There are some good ones here. I especially like Argos. But as he mentioned, it is an unusual light with the sun low and just barely behind you. Anyway here is mine using a more believable pose.

If you want to hunt around for an Ariana picture with shadows more like your pic (use the shadow from your glasses arm as a reference). Anyway, enjoy
ariana.png

Argos

Guru
Yes, with the number of photos there are of Ariadna on the internet I couldn't find any with that light! and one thing I notice its that I think she usually likes to put herself on the left side of the pictures XDD.

I'm sure there is one that matches but requires a lot of time of searching that unfortunately, I don't have...

brands_xd

Oh, oh, if some of you have shadow or whatevs issues I have another photo. You can put any backgroundPicsArt_11-23-11.58.27.jpgIMG_20191123_115411.jpgPicsArt_11-23-11.58.27.jpgIMG_20191123_115411.jpg