What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imageready

Gaus - Thanks this is good stuff. I can use those tuts on Image Ready. I usually go for Fireworks but Image Ready would be more convenient.

I use slices in Image Ready all the time but used a rollover click the other day that took 4 - 5 hours to figure out by reading their manuals. Terrible GUI. Once the light bulb went on, it was a 2 minute job.

http://www.ranchoynecita.com (edge treatment on photo not completely finished, needs another trip to PS)

Bizarre, Joy. I had the opposite experience. I opened Fireworks MX for the first time, felt home in the GUI and did in two minutes what I couldn't figure out in Imageready after two hours of reading and searching.
It's fascinating how people can be sensitive to thought patterns by others. I de feel Photoshop a lot, but IR simply blocks me completely. Same goes for Illustrator.
I would love Photoshop with the MX GUI.
What I also apreciate a lot about Macromedia, apart from their software, is their open-mindedness: they not only make quick links to their own software, but also to Frontpage, Photoshop, Illustrator... Can't immediately see Adobe or Microsoft do the same...

[shhh] pst Erik don't look now but your face has turned green! oh and you've into a female too ha ha ha it's cool :perfect:
sfm

Erik our gui isn't working :)

Erik --Actually we are saying the same thing again! Now don't turn green over this, hee hee.

I Need lots of help in Image Ready conversely I understand FW very well without tuts. Even FWmx. Even first time. no problemos. I write all interactive stuff in FWmx.

I would like to know Image Ready better because the booklet is hopeless for me (gui boo boo). These tuts will come in handy.

I agree with everything U say as usual.

Once an alien, always an alien.
I just painted in the eyes using one of my favourite tools: the eyedropper. Then I thought, hey why not an anim gif? Et voil?. New Icon.

Back