What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Improve Pic

Philipp0816

Can you please remove the shiny spots on my face (especially on my glasses and lips) and also make a good black and white picture out of it, which is not too dark and can be used as an application photo.
If you have any other ideas to improve the picture, you are welcome to do so.

FW bunt.jpeg

Here's my try.

(Note, the color attachment looks a little more saturated here than it does when I open the image in Photoshop itself. That may be due to differences in how the file viewer treats images.)

FW bunt.jpg

FW bunt2.jpg

Rich beat me to it. Here is my renditions color and B&W
Note that for the purpose you are using the image, it may not matter since it is small, yet the image provided has a pretty high level or JPEG compression and those artifacts really show up when you zoom into the image.
John Wheeler

FW-bunt-color.jpg

FW-bunt-B&W.jpg

(Note, the color attachment looks a little more saturated here than it does when I open the image in Photoshop itself. That may be due to differences in how the file viewer treats images.)
True This is because web browsers display images differently: Some browsers use the images color profile in an attempt to display the image properly, some don't.

Profiles (the only two sensible ones for web display are sRGB or at-a-push Adobe RGB) these sometimes get removed for some reason, and images are 'unprofiled" . I'm not sure of that is the case on this forum. Most people seem to post images in their monitor profile, which suggests that they have taken an screenshot.

Back