What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Is it possible to remove the graduation hat?

Kalexa

Hi I am wondering if it is possible to remove the graduation hat? I just want my hair with no hat. I saw on another post that you may need something to replace it with (?) I have tried to find some other photos with similar hair style/ angle which I will also include which may be useful for reference or in any other way!?

Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to help out.

Please also let me know if the photos are ok resolution wise. I’m not sure they are the originals or saved after multiple screenshots etc so if you need anything from me pls let me know.

Kate
A6622081-F1FC-4A0B-9666-BEF3351AD312.jpeg

17AD1500-0C84-4AE1-BFB2-25911BB9D15E.jpeg
8AD5F6C1-1736-437E-ADAC-2B9722A771F4.jpeg

@Kalexa - Sorry for the delay in approval. We have been having some problems with a suspected AI spam bot that's changing the way threads/posts are handled. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Here's a shot at it.

More resolution is always better :) However the biggest issue I see is the color cast on the grad pic. I made an attempt to correct the color balance.

While I didn't, you might want to crop the image, as the loss of that dominating hat changes the entire composition. Or not.

Remove Grad Hat_9e.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another photo of her that may help.

907ADA9A-C3BD-4B23-80D7-D08D63CC52FF.jpeg

Thanks all! Slightly delayed but hadn’t seen replies. It’s a difficult one but thank you for the attempts - they are pretty good!

Back