What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Is there any way to batch process adding a custom signature to images in photoshop? ?

artbywaqas

I created my signature in photoshop using the brush tool so that I could add it to all my artwork images. I managed to save it as it's own custom brush. The problem is I have to click and apply it to every single image one at a time which takes forever!

I tried using the record action feature but it doesn't seem to work with applying 'brush strokes' to an image.

Anyone know how to make this work? Or can you suggest another method to achieve what I'm trying to do?

You probablyt need using another technique instead brushes. Why not saving your signature in a PNG file (in order to preserve transparency) and make an action taht opens the PNG, copies the signature and pastes it in the new opened picture by batch processing. In the batch processing window there is the action pull down menu where you can select the action you previously did for the signature. I think it should work.

Mart :)

Back