What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a quick hello

sooty

Hi im new to the forum, feed up with just playing with photoshop really want to understand it, nothing ever seems to go right with so hopefully heres the place to start learning

cheers

sooty

Hi sooty, come join the fun. Oh! and learn a bit of Photoshop while you're here.

Al.

Sooty Welcome to the place where learning and fun are going hand in hand !! :perfect: :perfect:

Enjoy your stay!

Nikkie

Cheers for the welcome my heads already spinning

just 1 cheeky question whats Ctrl/Cmd+L not sure on the cmd+L bit

cheers sooty

Ctrl is Bill gates wanting Control
Cmd is Steve Jobs wanting to be in Command.

:D

Ctrl is Windows, Cmd is mac.

Ctrl/Cmd+L means that when on a PC you hold down Ctrl, on the mac Cmd, and then you press L to open the levels command.

If I may say so, in my opinion, it is best to start with the menus. The shortcuts will come automatically afterwards. In the beginning it's a good idea to know What you do, and shortcuts don't tell you this...

Thanks would use them m8 just following a tutorial 3d effects on home page and got well lost.

Welcome aboard sooty, try Mark's tutorials as a first step towards learning Photoshop. If you get stuck on one then come and ask and we will be most happy to help.

What a helpful place

cheers all

ps any sites for templates on business cards or can you create your own no more questions my heads spinning

Welcome to the fray sooty. Remember the cardinal rules:

1. Mark is god.
2. Always look both ways before crossing the street.
3. Check for clean undies before you go out.

Everything else is icing on the cake. hehe

Have fun, see ya aroud. ;)

Welcome sooty. :)

MindBender left out the most important cardinal rule...

4. Never pass up a free Guiness.

sooty Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Please fell free to ask any question , once we all were a bigginers. :) [/b]

Moth said:
4. Never pass up a free Guiness.

Well.. that goes without saying.. hehe ;)

Back