What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just joined

Mr. Duer

Hey I am a member of Deviantart... And I was aking my buddy on there some questions on photoshop and he gave my this link.. Said anything I will ever want to know about photoshop, the people on here will love to get me some answeres... :} So within the next few days I will be asking a bunch of questions.. I just got PS CS/8 so it's a lil different then 6.. But wont you all come check out my gallery on Deviantart.. www.fallenfullmoon.deviantart.com And let me know what ya think please.. Also if there are any of you on there.. Please met me know so I can check out your work :perfect:

Welcome to the community Mr. Duer.
Hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]

Yes, i also think your work is quite interesting and different. Very nice. :perfect:

Your friend was correct. We make no distinctions here over user levels. However, you do ask that people use the Search functions, both here and on the Web when looking for specific information. We just want to know that a user has made some attempt to help themselves. ;)

After which, if help is required, ask away. We have the friendliest bunch on the Web around here, just itchin' to offer help & advice. :B

Back