What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep on Rocking

I really like it - I like the silhouette and I like the fan effect you have created with the repeating image of the Bass.

Nice work.

It reminds me of a composite I did for my nephew for his 18th birthday - but I did it with stock images - I like the you have created from scratch.

Cheers

John

Very nicely done composite.
All parts are spaced excitingly and created this groovy rock poster.
It's clean and carefully executed photoshopping.
No critique here, though I really hope your wife likes your work too.

I hope you dont mind but I have uploaded it for you.

Bass 2b.jpg

Cheers

John

Very nice work. I also like the fan effect made up of the guitars, very creative. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks John, I don't know how to make it full size on the page.

When posting simply click on this icon.......

Untitled-1.jpg

And then just drag and drop your image into the box that comes up and your picture will be placed inline where your cursor is.

Cheers

John

Like the idea and design , one critique for me is the guitar, for me has too much contrast and colour and i think looking at the rest of the poster the guitar needs to be more subtil in my opinion, not a fan of the halo on the mastil either.

keep the good work!

Cheers!

Back