What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keyboard shortcut for the Puppet Warp tool

kabak

Guru
Hi!
I would like to create a keyboard shortcut for the Puppet Warp tool There are so many shortcuts already in use that I can't seem to find a combination of keystrokes that is accepted and doesn't harm others. Do you have a solution? THANKS

Hi @kabak

On my Mac, the way I am able to create unique keyboard shortcuts is the use the three modifier keys together: Cmd+Opt+Cntl and then add any other key.
Note that in many circumstances for menu items the keyboard shortcut on a Mac needs to include the Cmd key. In windows I believe it must include the Cntl key.

On a Windows machine (which I think you use) I suggest trying the following keyboard modifiers: Cntl+Windows+Alt along with some alpha key. I can't test it out yet worth a try.

John Wheeler

Hi @kabak

On my Mac, the way I am able to create unique keyboard shortcuts is the use the three modifier keys together: Cmd+Opt+Cntl and then add any other key.
Note that in many circumstances for menu items the keyboard shortcut on a Mac needs to include the Cmd key. In windows I believe it must include the Cntl key.

On a Windows machine (which I think you use) I suggest trying the following keyboard modifiers: Cntl+Windows+Alt along with some alpha key. I can't test it out yet worth a try.

John Wheeler
As soon as I add the Windows key
I get a message that it is not accepted
So I chose to replace it with the combination that opens the "menu" window since I've never used it

Back