What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Label on a can

lindaw

Power User
Ok trying to get my feet wet and thought I would work Gare's can exercise. Well for the life of me I cannot get the darn label on the can. I know there has to be some simple step that I am missing here [doh] [doh]

Cannify
Three pages, each with a different method using just PS.

smilieborg.gif

;) Yeppers Stroker! I was just going to recommend your technique! :D

Lindaw, Stroker's is a wonderful technique to wrap a label around a can... however, in the case of Gare's challenge, he's more interested in a label design. I simply designed the label to fit the can. ;) And, you can get some sense of 'text wrapping' by using text warping.

Wow, that's a great tutorial. And interesting way of doing it, I have always seen it done differently.

Sanby

Sanby, I cover 3 different ways of doing it with just PS. If you know of another way of doing it with just PS, I would really like to hear about it. If you don't mind, even a quick-n-sleazy run down would be nice. Pretty please?

Really cool tutorials stroker!

Yeah sanby, lets see some other PLEASE!

Back