What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Levels and Auto Contrast not working

asuss

Hi. First post here..

I have been using levels on line drawings i scan into my laptop and Auto-contrast on images almost daily for years.

suddenly as of less than a month ago, Auto Contrast does nothing for virtually any image i use it on and when i use levels, i can adjust it just the way i want it with the sliding bars, but when i click "ok" i goes back to its original form.

Did i accidentally do something to cause this?

is these something i need to reset or revert back to in order to get the functionality back in both Levels and Auto-Contrast?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

ive done it more than once. doesnt seem to change anything. sometimes when i use/adjust levels and hit ok, it will apply perhaps 50% of the applied changes, but clearly not everything that ive done. ive had it happen a few times over the years and it seems to correct itself after a while. but this is not.

Back