What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Levels question

Carl

I just noticed that when you I use the Levels command in Photoshop with the Alt/Option pressed in, it behaves differently than normal. Does anyone have an experience with this or any kind of explanation for this.

kiwi

Guru
Hi Carl :D

Pressing option/alt will bring up the the reset button and options button.Many of PS preview windows will allow you to press alt/opt after making an adjustment and then re set your settings once more :D

Stu.

Carl

Thanx Stu , My that was fast!
Nice to know this. I thought that this was some of kind of an Adobe joke or something. Silly of course.

theKeeper

Guru
And just in case Carl you are speaking of holding down the Alt/Option key BEFORE you open a recently used filter, that would tell Photoshop to reload that specific filter again, but load the last settings used for it.

And this works on a lot of the filters within PS. Try it on all of them at some point, just to see which it works for -- or which "group" it works for. [excited]