What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo/Banner Work

CommonForte

I have a logo design that I would like updated. I would also like a banner for the top of my page. You can view my logo at YouTube - CommonForte's Channel homepage. Its the C with the crown on it. I would like to make the C match the colors of my website. Maybe a better looking crown if you got one. Maybe find one off google images. I need a logo that will fit onto the sites color scheme.

I would also like a banner on the top that states "Callatonic Productions" that is professional looking and matches the color schemes. Similar to the banner I have on the About Us section.

Silver, Chrome, Graphite, Black is what I'm looking for. It would be great if you get make something without the green in it.

My website is Callatonic Productions

I dont have any money. But I would credit your work on the site.

i will do it for you if you can wait three days!
i would do it straight away but need to get some wallpapers finnished.
if you email me on sprucemagoo1@yahoo.co.uk i will send you the images as soon as they are done!
if your not intrested, plz let me know so im not wasting my time.
speek soon

I'm new to the site, and would be glad to take a stab at it. Do you have original larger-res files? Either in Illustrator or Photoshop?

You can view my logo at my website at youtube.com/CommonForte. It could be brightened up a little and maybe make the crown a tad smaller.

As for a banner....I would love anything that matches the logo and the web design. My website is Callatonic Productions

I have a logo design that I would like updated. I would also like a banner for the top of my page. You can view my logo at YouTube - CommonForte's Channel homepage. Its the C with the crown on it. I would like to make the C match the colors of my website. Maybe a better looking crown if you got one. Maybe find one off google images. I need a logo that will fit onto the sites color scheme.

I would also like a banner on the top that states "Callatonic Productions" that is professional looking and matches the color schemes. Similar to the banner I have on the About Us section.

Silver, Chrome, Graphite, Black is what I'm looking for. It would be great if you get make something without the green in it.

My website is Callatonic Productions

I dont have any money. But I would credit your work on the site.

Hi, sorry if I'm asking a silly question, but looking at your website banner on the "About Us" page I see it and I just want to know what you think is not right, again I'm sorry but I just don't understand what your looking for, to me it all flow and is in one text style and font also with colour.

Is this a finished banner I am looking at or not, I would like to know if I am going to be trying to help you for free.

Thanks for your time sorry if this is a silly question

I am the one that did the crownedC, (I think it was blue and yellow )i see you changed the color of the whole logo (looks good)

Hi, sorry if I'm asking a silly question, but looking at your website banner on the "About Us" page I see it and I just want to know what you think is not right, again I'm sorry but I just don't understand what your looking for, to me it all flow and is in one text style and font also with colour.

Is this a finished banner I am looking at or not, I would like to know if I am going to be trying to help you for free.

Thanks for your time sorry if this is a silly question

Not really sure what you mean...but yeah that is a finished banner. Every graphic that was done for my site was for free...so I am not expecting anything extraordinary.

hey i recently got my logo, bg, and banner updated. But I am always looking for something new and fresh.

The logo...the C with the crown is the basic principle. You can update it if you like.

The banner...def could be updated again. Although I want to stick with the night vision green color and the tagline "Open Your Eyes and Listen"

Let me know if your still interested avocado300

Back