What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make Gamerpic Larger

Brandon26

Hello,

This gamerpic was my old Xbox 360 one and I want to use as my Xbox One picture, but it is way to small, only 64x64, can anyone please make it bigger and have a better resolution in photoshop.
Thank you

Mod edit: please do not propose reward in the free request section

2009c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nxxl

It's not the exact replica because I couldn't find a similar looking controller image online, and neither couldn't I find that exact font. If anyone knows the font, I could fix that up. Let me know if you need any changes made.

MLG.jpg

Also, as this is the Free Photoshop Request Section, you cannot make a payment / shoppers cannot receive payments for requests in this section.

Aakshat

Power User

polarwoc

Guru
Let us know if this suits your needs. Here, I used the "Typo Round Bold Demo" font and used the Pen tool for shape of game controller.
1494-After-2009c.png

Brandon26

Thank you both so much, both do look amazing. I am sorry but I have one more request if possible. Just realized that the Xbox one gamer pics are weird and only allow circle pictures, is there a way that it can be rounded off a little bit in order to fit. I attached a pic of the limit.

Screenshot_2018-07-20-06-17-14.png

polarwoc

Guru
I could resize it down to 780 X 780 Px, but you might face the same issue. I searched and found that Xbox Gamerpic is 1080 X 1080, which is the size of the pic provided.
Like it says on your screenshot, try Pinching to resize the pic and then drag it to center.
Any issues, just revert.

Brandon26

Thank you for the response. The pinching just inreases/decreases the size of that circle and that is at the max. The main issue is that it cuts off half the G. Is it possible to move the MLG up and to the left a bit and maybe decrease font slightly, that way the full G should fit. Thank you very much.

Aakshat

Power User
Thank you for the response. The pinching just inreases/decreases the size of that circle and that is at the max. The main issue is that it cuts off half the G. Is it possible to move the MLG up and to the left a bit and maybe decrease font slightly, that way the full G should fit. Thank you very much.

Here, I hope it fits fine

5770554367854328.png

Aakshat

Power User
Thank you so much, that is awesome and fits perfectly as my Xbox gamer picture, was able to get everything fit including the full cord with the extra that was added around. I really appreciate the work done, will forever be kept as my gamer pic, all of you are so talented.
Thank you. :)