What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make image wider

magulv

Hi!
I want this picture to be wider, but not stretched. So I'm thinking prolonging the horizontal and vertical lines on the left side (say add 50% of the images current width), and a little bit prolonged orange space on the right side. In the end I want the image to be much more panoramic.47c56f0eade1735bcc49d3cf128d7db5.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @magulv
Here is my quick attempt at expanding both sides.
Hope that gives you a good staring point. Let me know if you need any modifications
John Wheeler

Increase-width.png

Thank you very much. That's damn near perfect. Only thing, if possible, is to duplicqte the vertical lines in the bottom left corner of the original image, so they continue in the prolonged area.

I don't know the specifics of the usage but here is a fairly major modification... just because its fun. One last time.

I made the window considerably larger and reentered it over the bed and the other interior objects have been made larger to more match the astronaut. I've also carried the stripe/wallpaper concept into the interior because I like the original matching stripe pattern sliding by the window.

In fact its the other way around. The stripes are carried outward not inward. That which is in the child’s life is intensified by imagination and reading.

Make Panarama_3_2x1.jpg

Last edited:

Back