What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make my bath look whiter

Makleinas

Hi. I'm putting my apartment for sale soon and my bath looks way worse in pictures I made than it really is. Probably because of poor lighting. Could you make it look a little whiter (not too white)? :D ThanksIMG_20200326_161130.jpg

Decided to take a try at it. The bathroom needed some serious cleaning before you took the shot - tried to do what I could in PS. Stained bathtub with mold around the edges had to be removed. Two opposing mirrors on oppostie walls also created a repeating image in the bathroom mirror. Should really take a second image of it post-cleanup.
A rough try by me - maybe sm,e others will have a hand at it.
- Jeff
bathroom edited.jpg

Cleaning won't help there. Top layer of the bath is peeling off. Thanks for the effort. One of the picture should do :)

Cleaning won't help there. Top layer of the bath is peeling off. Thanks for the effort. One of the picture should do :)
Bathrooms and kitchens are the most important features to buyers. If you've lost the glossy surface layer of the tub, then you're most likely staining it with soap, dirt, etc. Try mixing up equal amounts of Dawn dish soap and white vinegar. Place in spray bottle and spray onto surface of tub. Let sit for about 1/2 hour and then rinse off. That might get rid of most of the staining on the tub. Then put down a tub mat.
Cheap landlord fix. Worth a try. :cheesygrin:
- Jeff

Back