What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make Picture Look Better

Hi, I changed the resolution to 300PPI from existing 180PPI resulting in a 5000X6667 Px image. Also brightened up a bit, increased contrast, adjusted levels to remove the reddish tinge in the pic. Let us know if you need further changes.

Attachments

• 1244-After-IMG_7185.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 7
My version. Removed harsh shadows and color corrected. I would like to give a couple of tips frowhen using flash for this type of photo. Move the subject away from the wall (about 3 feet) and turn the flash power down a bit. Just my own opinion.
IMG_7185-E1.jpg

Is this colour ok? If not, then you can choose another from here: https://htmlcolorcodes.com/
and post the hex code for the one you want.

Attachments

• young_lad.png
    young_lad.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 4

edit:
Here it is with your colour choice at 100% opacity (young_lad2) and another at 67% opacity (young_lad1). If you need anymore changes, let us know.

Attachments

• young_lad2.png
    young_lad2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • young_lad1.png
    young_lad1.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Back