What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Merge two photos for custom mousepad

Arawen

Hi Guys,

I would like to order a custom made mouse pad, and for that i would like to ask for help to merge 2 photos together so i can use that for my mouse pad.

Mouse pad's size will be 90cm x 40cm(35.4″x15.7″) and for that the minimum requested image size is: 2580x1162 pixels.

Here is an example what i'm thinking of, but i totally trust your skills and i'm sure you can even make it much cooler! :D
What i do not like on this image below is that some parts of the logos are cut (the blue Alliance logo is almost cut in half), so i would like to ask to keep both logos entirely (or as much as possible), and also some "fading" space between them which emphasizes the "conflict/contrast" between the two factions. If some extra lines must be added to the top and/or bottom to make it look better, feel free to do it :)

Below the 2 images are 2560x1440 but i can share 2048x2048 or 2048x1536 if that would help.

1533421790734.png

horde.jpgalliance.jpg

I added an exposure boost to the colors to emphasize the contrast between them, and I removed the red sparks on the blue side, is that all right?
I didn't want to add the black bars at the top or bottom, because that would look rather strange as a mousepad on your desk. As such, there isn't much space between the faction logos. Is that all right?
World Of Warcraft Mousepad.jpg
As a custom mousepad user myself, I know it is well worth the buy. If you happen to be using InkedGaming as your printing service, I believe you can get 12% off with the discount code TCKYEWBS (or maybe that only applies to one size, I'm not sure).

Hey MentosCubing!

Yes this is how i imagined, thank you very much, now i will have a cool mouse pad! :)

Also thanks for the tip about the discount, i will definitely check it out!

Thanks again, appreciate your help :)

Back