What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Moire Pattern Removal

That was a fun project to work out.
Here is my attempt at removing the repeated pattern noise and background noise as well with some sharpening as well
ADDED EDIT - found some scan noise particulary in the upper right and removed some of that as well
Hope you enjoy the result
John Wheeler

Remove-repeated-pattern-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to the game but between stay-at-home Thanksgiving and quarantining, was wandering around the site.
I've been playing with a download of an FFT action and tried applying it to this image.
Also made a repair to the shield that didn't look to be part of the original.
Kept me busy...:cheesygrin:
- Jeff
moire edited.jpg

I'm a bit late to the game but between stay-at-home Thanksgiving and quarantining, was wandering around the site.
I've been playing with a download of an FFT action and tried applying it to this image.
Also made a repair to the shield that didn't look to be part of the original.
Kept me busy...:cheesygrin:
- Jeff
View attachment 117268
Just now seeing this. You've done a brilliant job and I really appreciate the work you put into it! Thanks!

Back