What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

more illust

Sean

Guru
Cool, man. :D

I'm still chipping away at my car on weekends. I've almost done the whole body, then I will add the gloss, tires, and the interior. It'll be done one of these days..... [innocent]

nitrobutler

Power User
Fantastic! I like the texture of the meteors best!

lasa

Power User
Ron Matt love your stuff!

Just becaouse I've been lost for a week does mean you can become lax..."Temple Hall" back column on the right..the ledge doesn't line up..whats up with that..?

Great stuff as usual.

I'm having problems with the PSG forum for some reason...I'm not allowed to see the attachment?
and haven't figured out how to add attachments..lost the forum for awhile for some reason.

Lasa

ronmatt

Guru
welcome back! I've got tons of stuff, I'm posting on DA cause they're not fussy about the image size. I'll be putting up some different things that are not typical 'RM' just to show that I'm not limited to the type things that I've posted thusfar. By the way, the car thing deadline was extended to Sept 1.
See you around-RM

lasa

Power User
Wow you've been busy!
I really like the "Generator" and the last picture "Entry5"...
The colors in Generator are kick butt pretty.

You seamlessly duplicate dif. parts of an illustration to make an even more interesting total.
very cool,

Lasa

lasa

Power User
WOW...You've been at it...I really like the LavaRUN and the IronVase...you got to work on the names of your art work!
I'm not a big fan of space/planet type art but I loved the "Volcanic Landscape" it great!..The shale style textured stone came out very good....and the snake scaled iron work around the Vase3... inspired stuff.
kdd

Lasa

(Keep Doodling Dude)