What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

more space

ronmatt

Guru

Sean

Guru
Cool! [innocent] Only one thing though, the planet looks shiny/glossy. It looks neat, but REAL planets aren't glossy like that. Thats all.
:perfect:

ronmatt

Guru
I'm sure that in a universe as vast as we think this one is, there exists a glossy planet or two. HOHOHO!. Your right, I'm just learning this stuff, I'll improve give me a week.

SCync

Power User
ronmatt said:
I'm sure that in a universe as vast as we think this one is, there exists a glossy planet or two. HOHOHO!. Your right, I'm just learning this stuff, I'll improve give me a week.

Physics aside, the first thing I thought was that we only have six or seven examples to rely on as to what a planet should look like. Remember it was not so long ago that we discovered that Jupiter and Uranus are actually ringed planets. So who the hell are we to say, that say, a silicon atmosphere wouldn't produce a "glossy" reflective. Ya gotta let the imagination flow.

Anyway Ron, nice flight. :}

ronmatt

Guru
Yes, of course, silicon atmosphere. Precisely what I was aiming at 8D

What I find to be of question is someone said 'the sky should be black'
(don't remember if it was on this forum) Well I pondered that and a question came to mind. We are on the edge of the galaxy. the closest stars are lightyears away. We know black. But how 'bout those folks nearer the hub? do they know a black night sky? I don't think so. Probably in one of their Photoshop forums, someones telling them, "You can't make the sky black. it's flourescent pink, idiot". So in this piece, it's a silicon atmosphere surrounding a glossy planet somewhere near the hub of the galaxy. (a different galaxy, a glossy galaxy ) LOL

lasa

Power User
Planets are round!!??

You guys go ahead an discuss this silicon atmosphere issue...
While I strap my butt to a tree to avoid falling off this quote ROUND PLANET. 8}
I felt so safe while I thought it was flat! :(|
Nice work.
Lasa

Sean

Guru
Lasa, your nuts.... [confused] 8} :rofl: