What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Motorcycle colour change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milvydas

Hello, can anyone make me a favor and repaint motorcycle? I‘m not sure if the colours will look nice together..
Maybe make also the picture little bit brighten..
So i have marked the places(red) where should be the blue colour like in photo and wheels should be that yellow/green like in the photo.
Thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏
2B528EAA-786B-479C-8A2F-012B8DE32660.png6E290DAD-7857-40F5-BF8F-159A77A8BFE3.png
4FC09473-6D5A-46AC-B02A-A2CB1664874B.jpeg

D4245450-0E32-467C-B5B1-D69EC4E3B3BB.jpeg

Painted blue on the gas tank, fenders, chain guard, and under seat. I think I got it all.
For the wheels, they're so lost in shadow I found it hard to change to yellow.
Here's what I have so far with the overall image brightened:
*Edit - reworked the wheels a bit brighter...

motorcycle paint.jpg

Last edited:
Mine looks so much like the JeffK final version that I almost didn't post it. I like that he extended the rim color more. I did straighten the horizon and change the sky so here goes:

recolor-motorcycle_5d.jpg

Last edited:
After posting realized that I must have inadvertently used a JeffK layer of his blue paint job (I was using his version to identify what parts to paint and somehow screwed up) I essentially ended up painting the bike blue 3 complete times. So with apologies to JeffK... a clean edit. Wheels are the same but a cleaned up, photographically optimized and more honest rendition.

recolor-motorcycle_6.jpg

Hello again, i was just wondering that it’s not enough yellow colour on the bike, maybe you guy’s could make some more neon yellow color on the bike?
i have marked on the front and on the back parts to repaint and on fuel tank maybe a stripe 🤔?
What you guy’s think, if you have better ideas share with me!
Thanks in an advance!! 🙏 BB565BB5-A668-4BCE-9317-2107EA547635.jpeg

Hmm still something missing, maybe leave back blue and paint that part in the middle i have marked..
And i can see you painted a fork that im not able to paint in real life 😬 could you paint that small part near by headlight? And the stripe we leave i think its good..
Sorry for disturbing and I really appreciate your work!!!!1CA9074F-3E24-47FA-9FEF-95DB33F43239.jpeg

Please only one edit per request. We don't mind additional adjustments to the original request, but adding to the original edit will require a new request. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back