What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My advertisement layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welles

Guru
Hi ciwecom,

That looks like a good layout to me with two small reservations. When you warped the text "A breath of fresh air," you used the flag warp with a negative horizontal distortion setting to add implied movement of the air (at least that's my guess). Somehow there is so much movement implied by the font that you used, that the horizontal distortion makes the type look a bit deformed to my eye. I'd suggest using a slightly smaller type with a bit more flag warp but without the horizontal distortion.

The other issue is the block you set out for the map/address/tel. Somehow it looks a little as though it was just pasted on. I wondered if you used a different border color rather than that 50% gray, maybe picking out one of the colors of the pillows would incorporate it more into the overall feel. I'm thinking sampling that magenta pillow for a border color. Also how about moving it more toward the corner and maybe, within the 'information box' having the tel/address on the left of the map (though that's not a big deal...just a passing thought.)

I'd say you are nearly finished with that project! :perfect: