What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first postcard designs (feedback appreciated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raspi

Hi,

I'm learning Photoshop and would like your feedback on my designs. I will try to upload new designs every two days.

Thank you!

proverbs1-7.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's just a simple background that does not pertain to the scripture. I'm not fond of the red and yellow stressed text. The vertical text loses something with the vertical colon ( : ) It would look better horizontal. The text is not complete.........you left out, ", but fools despise wisdom and instruction." As with most bible quotes, they are often quoted out of context. Be sure that you don’t fundamentally change the meaning of the quotation by omitting content. If you just want to make a statement that the fear of the lord is the beginning of knowledge, then leave out the reference to scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.