What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First!

Slim

So, yeah.. Signed up today after messing with Photo shop for about a week. There's a pretty good standard of work here.
Heres the stuff i have been messing around with.. Its nothing impressive and are quite literally the first stuff i have ever done so id love some constructive criticism, and maybe a few pointers here and there. Cheers!

-----------------------------------------------
Clouds - Messing around with the Elliptical tool whilst i was trying to figure out how to make convincing curves.

------------------------------------------------
First ever - My attempt at making an abstract version of the sun beaming onto a field.. Worked ok, but i need some tips on how to create a realistic sun.

looks pretty good for first attempts. Since you're just starting to learn PS I would suggest becoming good friends with a nice tutorial site. Google search "photoshop tutorials" and browse thru a few of the provided links. Most tutorial sites have different sections for "beginner" "intermediate" and "advanced" so find something that you think would be fun to work on and give it a try! You can also find lots of extra filters, brushes, actions, etc. I've found that having more options to work with increases creativity.

Back