What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific My Parents 30th Wedding Anniversary

Hi Guys,

My parents 30th Wedding Anniversary is coming up and i'm looking to get some of their wedding photos re-done.
(context) - My parents wedding album was stolen along with my mothers car around 25 years ago.
And i have gone through a lot of friends and family's photo albums to gather some pictures together. I hope they will be surprised with what i have done for them.

thanks in advance
Gary

PS. Picture 4 - could the flash on the mirror be removed?
Picture 5 - Could you open my fathers eyes?

Attachments

• N&C Wedding.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 8

Hudson

No 7. Straightened and recolored. removed the spots and stains. Brightened the faces and lifted the shadows.
7-EDIT.jpg

Liberty1976

Can't open the eyes.

Thats beyond my abilities if it can be done at all.

As far as the flash , its better to just leave that alone. If I try to remove it its going to look photo shopped.

The goal is to make it look like nothing was done at all even after heavy amounts of work.

I cleaned up the dust and scratches and some other damage then took the contrast down a little.

Argos

Guru
i tried it the number 5 , added eyes to your father, cleaned it up a little bit, removed most of the flash brightness an attempt to straighten a little bit the cake.

5f.jpg

Hudson

Number 3. To me it looked tilted so straightened and cleaned up. Added more image to left to give more positive space to the little boy. Added blue tint to sky. I have without blue sky if wanted.
3-EDIT.jpg