What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigator selction

luppolui

How can I take it over to the main window - that means perhaps with a short-cut take over for saving in the main window.
only exactly the yellow framed section.

Thanks for help

cheers from Budapest

Attachments

• 2018-02-17 19_49_26-_DSC0916.NEF bei 27% (RGB_8) _.png
    2018-02-17 19_49_26-_DSC0916.NEF bei 27% (RGB_8) _.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 1
As far as I recall the navigator panel is what it is, you navigate the main image in a smaller window.
I have no knowledge of making a selection in the navigator panel to save it to the workspace.
That is of course, until someone proves me wrong...

Have a look at this:

The yellow grid just shows you what you have zoomed into.

The navigator is essentially a tool that shows you what the whole picture looks like. Sometimes when you zoom into the image and start making adjustments, you can only see what the adjustment looks like relative to the area that you have zoomed into. The navigator shows you what it looks like in the picture as a whole.

So if you want to crop whats within the Yellow Grid, you have to basically take the crop tool and just select the area of the image that is visible to you.

Back