What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need a faceswap!

Zer0306

Hey guys. I posted a while back and had @polarwoc create an amazing image for my next tattoo which I have booked in early May :thumbsup: Out of curiosity, I just want to see different face put upon the original image just scratch an itch I've been having the past few days. Nothing else needs adjusting or changing, If just the face could be faceswapped and blended in. It'd be even better if someone could edit the original image to look similar, i.e editing the mouth from a slight smile to more of a serious look.

I haven't a clue whats possible on PS so if give me a shout if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks guys!

I understand the quality of both images maybe different, but it doesn't have to be perfect as it basically and example I can hand over to my artist.

1233-After5-Nefertiti.jpg

And the face to swap

593df9d54c7bb70c40a58e5a839a3b84--egyptian-queen-ancient-egyptian-makeup.jpg

yeah the faceswap didn't go very well. the lightning and angle are very different, making it pretty hard to match.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
doing a direct edit is much easier

Attachments

• serious.jpg
    serious.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
Yeah I thought it'd be too difficult to pull off, its not what i thought it would look like anyway. Forget that.

But that direct edit is great! can you ever so slightly lessen the mouth to be a bit less serious and maybe leave the eyebrows as normal?

Damn that's incredible!! :eek: Can you adjust the shading on the cheeks to better match the ears?
You have to consider the global lighting with this image. The lobes match the existing shadows. The top rims of the ears match the light ares of the forehead. You don't want to your shading to contradict. Just my opinion.

You have to consider the global lighting with this image. The lobes match the existing shadows. The top rims of the ears match the light ares of the forehead. You don't want to your shading to contradict. Just my opinion.

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm the least artistic person in the world so i don't notice those things at first glance :laugh:

I was just having a mess around in PS and with extremely limited knowledge and some lucky guesses I've managed to swap the eyes only onto the original image and its definitely what i've been looking for. It isn't the face that needs changing its the eyes! theres no life in the eyes of the original, i i mean obviously its a 3000 year old statue!

Can you do the same as this below? I've only cut and paste the eyes so its a bit of a hash attempt. Or maybe just brighten up the eyes of the original, a tad more makeup and some vibrancy in them. They have a glazed over look about them.

Appreciate all the help, cheers guys!

Nefer New.jpg

Back