What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a freelancer to design a 719x248 banner

raven1466

I am looking for a designer to come up with a new home page banner (non-advertisement) for my website. The web building site I use only allows a 719x248 jpeg to be switched out with the stock jpeg image. I have several print screens I can send of my site (not published yet) as well as my logo in psd to incorporate it into the image. Please PM me to discuss details and payment.

Last edited:

pradeepdon

photoshop works

I am looking for a designer to come up with a new home page banner (non-advertisement) for my website. The web building site I use only allows a 719x248 jpeg to be switched out with the stock jpeg image. I have several print screens I can send of my site (not published yet) as well as my logo in psd to incorporate it into the image. Please PM me to discuss details and payment.

i can do in an twodays.so,plz contact on email:pradeepraju5@gmail.com,ph no:9703771929

Quantum3

Creative mind ready to build the banner of your dreams. Please, contact me through my portfolio: Øuantum³ Studio: Photographer & Photoretoucher

Thanks,

Mart :)

udai1313

home page banner

Dear Sir,
I am very Happy to join with you in order to do some photoshop works ,this s the model of my works pls check it out this link My Photoshop Blog. If u like to contact me pls.

Moderated: Links removed. Please read the rules, no links in your first 10 posts.

Barrettathome

Hello, My name is Barrett I believe I can help you out with this banner. I currently work for a Website Design and Development company and im jus picking up some work on the side. You can email me ( pattersonba@insercorp.com ) what you have and I can send you some samples of my work. Thanks,