What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good design for a "Fitness Professional" Business card. (30$)

newuxtreme

Hi guys,

I need a really clean, but impressive and good looking Business Card made for myself, for my profession of being a Fitness Professional.

It doesn't honestly have to be too complex or anything, I just want black, white and grey colours on it. I want a dark card, in the sense the background should either be black, dark grey or dark blue.

I want 4 pictures of myself on the card, 2 in front and 2 at the back, on either sides of the card, left and right, in the middle(front of card) is where my name, company name and qualifications should come in, in any good looking font. Preferably robotic or at least clean and smart looking.

The front of the card would have the name etc, the back of the card would contain all my contact details, email, website/blog, youtube etc.

Can someone please help me out with the same?
I will provide with the 4 pictures of course, and the text.

I would like to pay you back for your services either in $ or in my own professional services, whichever you please, depending on how impressed I am with the job of course.

Anyone who is interested please PM me, as well as post here, and PM me some private work of yours as well.

Any help much appreciated!
icon_smile.gif

From my understanding since it doesn't take too many colours and too much editing, besides the pictures bit, I quoted a price of 30$, if I get a design that is fantastic I will happily pay more than that, but if all of you freelancers feel that the pricing isn't enough please do let me know, that is for you to judge, since I'm a photoshop n00b.

Deadline :- There is none, I'm fine even if you give me something that's really good after 2 weeks, but I'd like to have it soon enough as in within the month :p

I believe I have covered all the requirements, if there's anything I missed please let me know!

Thank you all! :)

I guess a good idea on how I like dark themed stuff can be understood from my blog.
It's very plain and simple but still looks nice being dark.

Blog :- http://newuxtreme.wordpress.com

The design will be the cheap aspect of this on your budget but your printing costs will be extremely high. printing on black or dark card is best option to prevent bleeding commonly seen with dark ink.

That of course is also dependant on your printers if they even offer that as you need very speciaist equipment to print on dark media which will put your price up. And I am not going to slate well known companies here but lets just say I have seen terrible printing quality with people having cards/flyers printed with this kind of design.

Honestly I am saying this because I dont want you to pay someone one here to do the job you go off and get them printed and then come back here and complain our work was not done properly as your cards now look very poor quality even if they look fantastic on your screen. Printers will blame the design over accepting that they dont have proper set up to print them

I have Never seen a decent bs card design that actually contains photos except maybe very washed out background texture

Last edited:
Just to follow on from Hoogle's last point, having two photo images of you on the same side of a small card, then having text placed on there as well will hinder any chance of it looking really clean. Not so much designing a card, as placing text between photos.

This is a very possible scenario for a card, not sure where Hoogle is coming from but I've added many clean photos to BS cards and they look good. But to do it right 30 is not a very fair price just sayin. Because I'm a postwhore:mrgreen:

They all seem to be be pretty decent cards to me, I don't know about the printing stuff, but I just wanted to give an example on what are some of the examples of cards I have already seen.

Alright I'll get the budget upto 50$ as quoted, but can I at least see some design work on the same before talking further money etc. It's like I mentioned before, if the end product turns out to be much better than what I could have imagined/expected, I would happily shell out it's worth.

I would be interested in seeing these imagesand possibly working with you if you contact me.

Last edited:
Newuxtreme, our process is often that those who wish to do the job will post watermarked work, but they need your images to do this. You don't need links for your own images; all you have to do is upload them in a post.

Once you find a designer you would like to work with, you can go forward with that person. So you will get examples and ideas to choose from.

Last edited:

Back